Sunday, January 26, 2014

Change Your Life Sunday - 1-26-14 WORD KICK

It's" Change Your Life Sunday" , Jan. 26, 2014.  I picked this WORD KICK (hoping these words will give you the kick in the seat you need this week to get going) because it often creeps into my vocabulary much too often.  It's the dreaded word "SOMEDAY".  Even my Pinterest account(The Pattern Shack) has the categories "Someday Food", "Someday Bread", because someday maybe I'll make try cooking those recipes.  At some point along the way though, I decided that someday may never come.  Maybe it doesn't really exist.  Here's a quote from www.LIVELIFEHAPPY.com that proves it:


"There are 7 days in the week and Someday isn't one of them"

So, pick one of your "Someday" projects this week and get started on it.  Take one step toward "Someday".  Maybe all you need is a little momentum and a WORD KICK to tackle and achieve one of your "Someday" goals.

Happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment