Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog Under Construction

     I decided that I didn't like the way I had set up this blog-so before I posted anymore I thought I had better change it before I lost anything.  Bear with me.  For those of us who are  techie challenged the whole thing is a learning curve.  I went back to a Blogger template and really like the way you can change it up with different fonts, colors and backgrounds.  I settled on a white background and wide template.  It just seemed less busy to me- and just like me, I like clean wide open spaces!  I will be adding and deleting widgets and hope to have it all in place this weekend. That way,  I can just go gangbusters and post some great content and not have to deal with the set up ANYMORE-until I'm ready to change it...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment