Saturday, February 1, 2014

Every Day Feels Like Groundhog Day - Winter 2014

We have set a record this year for the highest snowfall totals EVER!  But everyday feels like a repeat of the last. Snow and cold, then snow and cold, then the next day it's snow and cold all over again.  Imagine that.  We're in the  throes of a snowstorm right now.  The good thing about it is that I have taken a lot of time to design new stitchery patterns.  I have 11 new patterns ready to stitch.  I have cut my cotton backing and chosen my floss colors for all.  A new winter/holiday stitchery is half done and I'm already looking ahead to the next project.  Gotta love winter from that standpoint.  Here's a photo of a stitchery that's available in my Etsy shop, "The Stitchin' Coop".

"Skylacs" is embellished with beads which gives this pretty whimsical flower stitchery a bit of sparkle and bling.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment