Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Joy From the Fair/Plug for 4-H

If you didn't make it to the fair this year you can visit vicariously below.  But first, I would like to sing praises  for    4-H.  Even though most of the pics I have shared are of the livestock,(cuz I love the critters) 4- H is so much more than animals.  It's leadership, citizenship, music, rocketry, animal/entomology/vet..study projects, writing, art, crafts, Lego building, food, photography, sewing, technology, entrepreneurship, shooting sports etc. etc.  So if you know of a child who perhaps, isn't big into sports but loves to do a lot of other activities, check out 4-H.  It might be just what that child needs to blossom.  It's the best kept secret out there!  Ok, I'll get off my soapbox and show those pics.

Thought I'd share a few more fair pics for all you farmy types.


                      Monster Truck Night



                             Mini Horses


                            Rocket Launch



                           Babies


                           More Mini's

No comments:

Post a Comment